Pie


I've done it. I have offered to buy Pie. After all this time she is still up for sale. Every time I go for my riding lessons, she is in her stable and I pet her and talk to her, and I am just realising that I don't want somebody else to have her. I don't care if I have to live on beans for the next twenty years. I love this horse, and if owning her means taking on her daughter too, I am willing to do it.

I've spent the past few days furiously finding every livery yard that I could possibly put the pair of them in and have found a lovely yard close to my home that would be perfect. I've fallen in love with Pie and there is nothing I can do about it. Every equestrian knows the feeling of falling head over heels in love with a certain horse, and for me this is the one.


Unfortunately this was a few days ago, and her current owner hasn't got back to me which I am taking as a bad sign. My next lesson is on Tuesday and I am hoping to try and steer the conversation towards buying her. I'll let you know how that goes. I can't ask the lovely man at the livery yard to hold the paddock until I know I am purchasing her, argh. Equestrianism is hard!

Kezia
xxx
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Polyvore